This will be a quick briefing... well FINALLY the oakland raiders fired Lane Kiffin Tuesday... wow! and lets just say Al Davis was not friendly in his goodbye to Kiffin... Fox Sports reported Davis saying "I reached a point where I felt that the whole staff were fractionalized, that the best thing to do to get this thing back was to make a change. It hurts because I picked the guy, I picked the wrong guy."... wow! that hurts.. Well Kiffin left with what a 5-15 record score since being hired... and to think people honored him because he was the youngest Head Coach in NFL... I don't think its an issue with our coaches... I think Al Davis just needs to leave the team himself... he is "the wrong guy"... he's 79 years old.. how much longer must we endure his presence.. lol (I'm going to hell for that I swear)
*p.s. I looked up "Fractionalized" and I seriously couldn't find it.. now Al Davis thinks he can create his own words... well .. well he should be "concused" haha (I amuse myself)
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Raiders Update
Posted by Felicia at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
RAIDERS! FACT OR FICTION. MOST RAIDER FANS HAVE 8 TEETH TOTAL IN THEIR ENTIRE MOUTH!. LOL JK
GO TAMPABAY ! LOL
Post a Comment