Please do not read if you don't want to read cursing or witness me telling someone off.... okay so all my life I've been that girl that most girls hate.. whether it was because they thought their man liked me, or I liked their man, or because I was good friends with their man, or simply because they were jealous of me. Basically bitches have hated on me all my life (thank you to those that made me their focus). To new comers in my life, they ask me "doesn't it bother you that they hate on you" and my response remains the same "if i was new to the game perhaps it would, but i've been dealin with that b.s. all my life so it don't faze me." yup, I got the blocked calls, crank call, random text and all that b.s. all my life, they probably waited for a response or some lashing out and they didn't get it from me. Unless you had the balls to confront me in person then your bitch ass wasn't worth my time. And if you ever had the guts to step to me (which very few ever did not even a hand full) they got dealt with and never stepped again. I'm not tryin to make it sound like I'm some hard ass, back then I really was a youngster tryin to make my indent in the world. and now I deff see it as childish and stupid. But when I get restricted calls none stop from some one hanging up or staying quiet then texting me to stay away from their man and I HAVE NOOO CLUE who it is... wtf. You won't tell me whoo you are or who your man is, so how am I suppose to stay away.. then you want to make comments about my family... I'm 23 years old and don't chill or really talk to anyone of my age or younger, they are all older (i specifically do this because I thougth that they would be mature) and you're pulling some high school b.s. Come on! On Saturday night I literally got 23 restricted calls, if you have nothing better to do with your self on a Saturday night then to think of me and call me all night, I really must be something special to you or that big of a threat.. and if I am that big of a threat maybe you should be checking you MAN and not me.. IF you didn't know I'm in love and in a relationship which I write about daily, catch the clue, my man satisfies me and my needs so I have no reason to go else where or def not to some triflin bitches man like yours... You're always gonna have haters it is inevitable (especially for me) and as you get older you'll learn to ignore them more and more. I just wanted to express that being the hater is more work then being the hated... GLAD TO SEE I KNOW HOW TO PUT YOU WORK BITCH... step to me now, I called you out!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment