Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Look Out Weekend Here I Come

what it do baby boo! it's Friday YAY! Lord knows I was waiting... nothing fabulous planned this weekend.. but still its the freaken weekend. Its Nick's' bday today.. happy birthday sucka ducka... his celebrity party is on Sunday I'll do my regular cameo. haha In other news Larry is finally feeling better. Today i'm suppose to head out to Santa Ana and chill with the fam bam, but depending when I get off work i doubt i'd wanna be in that b**** ass traffic on the 91 ya feel me. so I guess we'll see what goes down tonight hehe... I'm kinda on blank mode right now maybe I'll throw some lyrics at you later... maybe... otherwise Have a Great Weekend and talk to ya on MONDAY!
*****Look out weekend here I come*****

0 comments: