Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dreadful Days Part I

Well today I was going to write about the roseary tonight and how I'm really nervous about going, we've all been asked to say something, my sister asked me to write a poem (since again that is one of my nifty crafts)... That's probabley what I should be thinking about all day... however, sadly there are other things... Today's lesson boys and girls is going to be definitions... I want you to know the true definitions of words that mean something to me... Here we go:

LOVE: a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection. Affectionate concern for the well-being of another.

COMPROMISE: a settlement of differences by mutual concessions; an agreement reached by adjustment of conflicting or opposing claims, principles, etc...

PRIDE: a high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.

INSENSITIVE: Lacking in sensitivity to the feelings or circumstances of others;

CHANGE: to make the form, nature, content, future courses, of something different from what it has been or normally would be

STUBBORN: unreasonably obstinate; fixed or set in purpose or opinion

COMPASSION: a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering

MEAN: offensive, selfish, or unaccommodating; nasty; malicious, small-minded or ignoble

SORRY: feeling sorrowful, deplorable, pity, suffering, or sad

APOLOGIZE: to offer an apology or excuse for some fault, insult, failure or injury

FORGIVE: to grant pardon for or remission of an offense, debt etc.

REKINDLE: to relight, revive, or renew (a fire, flame, bond, love, friendship, relationship)

HOPE: the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best...


*** and honestly out of all these deffinitions thats all I can do is hope....

0 comments: