Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend News

On a lighter note... hehe... Sorry about the other blog, I had to get it off my chest. I hope not to offend anyone.. PLEASE DON'T READ IT if you don't want to read the mean side of me.. haha. anywho so Friday I did shoot out to the fam bams and chilled for a minute. Larry went to Ricks to play some XBOX.. and Saturday we went to Claim Jumper and to the movies.. we calculated that for someone to go on a date to dinner and a movie it's basically like $80 now.. that is just CA-RAY-ZEE! it was like $40 for dinner. $17 to get in (student discount woo hoo) and $19 for a water, a drink, popcorn, & candy... it was more for snacks then to freaken get in.. man oh man. We saw Pride and Glory ( a great movie ) and also The Secret Lives of Bees -- you know I had to go see it, shoot alicia keys, dakota fanning, and Queen latifah those are my girls... woo. It was an awesome movie, very touching, sad, happy, and sooo much more... Will Smith and Jada did a fabulous job directing that movie. Deff tear jerker, Felicia's rating give it two thumbs up a MUST SEE movie. hehe. Sunday was chill day and Nick's gathering, which is always fun to see everyone hangin out and laughin.. yup that was the weekend in a bundle. Today' monday (back to work day) ugh... Larry's gonna be at mi casa when I get home, so ima cook some dinner... yummy!

0 comments: