Ever wonder what our lives would have been like had we not have met?
Sometimes its scary to think that thought but yet...
I wonder if we still would have met some way some how...
If we would have seen each other on the street and just said "wow"
Would we have talked for hours on end..
Would we both have known it was heaven sent?
Would we have walked past each other but met some where else?
I believe so, with out a doubt.
See that's what you believe
When it's meant to be...
No matter where or when in life...
If you're destined to be together it'll happen... just right.
So whether it was 2 years ago...
Or if it was 2 years from now...
Don't you see, the point is "I just know..."
You and I would have found each other some way... some how
© 2008 Felicia

0 comments:
Post a Comment