Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Blogger World

So I was scopin out the blogger world, lookin for new blogs to follow and I found we have a high volume of family's & couple blogs.... I got nothing against family's or couples... but I'm trying to find out about other people's individual blogs, if you have an individual blog and talk about your family or significant other thats cool.... Also, there are thousands of religious blogs, I almost feel bad having songs on my page that have bad words in it (almost) what if someone insanely into God comes to my page and this song comes on talking about "handcuff me & give it to me"... haha I'm embarrassed now and it hasn't happened yet (I hope). . . I found a few interesting people and added them.. but not as many as I thought I would, then again I only scoped out the Riverside area, maybe I need to expand my search... ??? ehh well I guess my blog isn't as exciting any ways... boo for the reader...

** well tomorrow Larry & I plan on going to Disneyland yay... we're using the tickets he gave me for our anniversary... I hope we have a blast... i love going there and just being crazy, a big kid, my real side comes out... loud, obnoxious, rude, & just don't give a f.... (wait the hardcore religious people might be reading this) lmao... hey hey, I believe in the Lord, I go to church sometimes, and I pray every night... I just believe the Lord created us as people not robots so we can all be different and bring something new to the table... and I fully plan on using that to my advantage, there's nothing worse in life than "being like everyone else"... I despise followers... its about being a leader and setting up your own steeelo.. haha. (i totally went off on another tangent there) BACK to disney land ... yay! and it's Halloween time, I LOVE IT.. i can't wait, I'm like a little kid right now, I probably won't be able to sleep tonight haha... well I gotta head out, gotta do this "work" thing.. boo... peace out, (One LUV)

2 comments:

seattle love said...

oh no no, I still reaaaaaaly like cute one! I don't know if she likes me or not. funny thing is I heard the girl I walked home is very much into boys. who knows! haha! even though she was holding my hand and calling me baby, she could totally be straight! haha

seattle love said...

hahaha! I wish!! I found out from one of my roomates that she's straight....the guy was totally her bf. ha! omg the things she said to me though!! everyone thinks she's maybe bi....bummer!