Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Flu

ahhh where to begin my beloved reader.... well we did go to Disneyland on Saturday... Larry got called into work on Friday for O.T. (which he utterly did not want to go to but I pushed him into it sum what because we all could use a little extra money right now) we decided to go to Disneyland another time... except on Friday night I swear I musta had a nervous brake down or something.. just soooo much is going on with my family right now you wouldn't even believe it if I told you... and I'm the mediator and the peacemaker, and the "make u feel better" one haha.. so I kinda get the load from everyone else and hold it all in and for some reason Friday I let it all out and I didn't even want too...

Anywho so Saturday when larry got to my apartment at 8am after work, I had made him some breakfast burritos, chorrizo (is that how you spell it??) and sausages with salsa in a flour tortilla... he loved it of coarse and told me he still wanted to go to Disneyland, I was reluctant due to the fact that he workd over night, and I know him well enough to know if he has lack of sleep he becomes mr. grumpy pants... haha.. but he persuaded me into it. He slept until 11:30 ish and we got to Disneyland by 1pm. To our amazement it wasn't that packed at all, was pretty hot though. We got on all the usual rides... pirates, haunted mansion, thunder, splash, space, star tours, etc etc. Lines weren't that long either... But man oh man.. the Flu was around, people coughing and sneezing and blowing their noses... we were like "oh man!".. we agreed to take some airborne once we got back to my spot (TOO LATE) by 8pm our throats were hurting, we were caughin and Larry was sneezing and feeling icky. . . so we watched the firework show (spectacular, i LOVED it) went on a mission to buy my moms rose that lights up (I buy her one every single time I go to Disneyland, been doin it since I was like 8, yes she has a gang of em) couldn't find one, and it was getting cold & late so we bounced out =( stopped by Vons the only close convenient place that was open got soup, NyQuil, Vick's, tea, & honey. Got back to my spot and drugged ourselves up on airborne, alkaselser, soup, vicks. and crashed.. I woke up a little better (i'm a fighter when it comes to sickness) Larry kinda lets it take over him I personally think he just likes me to take care of him.. so of coarse I did, alllll day =) and we slept most of the day. He got up to go to work at 11pm and actually went but of coarse came back by like 2am ( i knew he was gonna do that) he made himself some tea and soup. I was puckin my brains out by this point and feelin nasty.. but I knew I had to be a champ and make it to work haha.. so I got up today and threw some clothes in the wash, went to the store to get my baby what he needed and off to work i went... so here I am,, feelin growse wanting to go home and snuggle in bed.. but I can't its a monday busy day.. ugh... I want to go home.. damn this flu

0 comments: