~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Well indeed we had to deal with an extremely hard thing this past week. But over all it was a blessing. And thats what the Lord does, he works in mysterious ways... I've said it multiple times already, it's sad that a funeral is what brought my family together, but it brought us together, and hopefully not for the last time. It was sooo great to see every one and reminisce about back in the day, about my grandfather, and just about life and the changes that come with time.... I wanted to post some pictures just to show my lovely cousins, who were all like bigger brothers and sisters to me...
My Cousins, (a good looking bunch aren't we?)
The Lovely Ladies, Monique, Me, My Sis, & Marrissa
The Guys Albert, Raymond, Robert, and Joseph
We are all cheesin it!
And of coarse the most photogenic couple in the world (I Swear)
Larry & I
Larry & I
So again it was a joy to see everyone hanging out and talking and just... well.. getting along. Thank you grandpa for pulling us together yet another time... I love you and you will be missed forever!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

0 comments:
Post a Comment