Now you know I was gonna write about this... O.T. Raiders beat the NY Jets 16 - 13 by a 57 yard field goal completed by Janikowski. Now these are both my teams if you remember me saying, of coarse I'm the official raiderette, but I wanted to follow Brett Farve and honestly I thought NY Jets were gonna walk away with the win... then at the end we were up and the Jets missed thier field goal and we coulda walked away with an easy win, but our brilliant (intern coach) called a time out right before so the field goal didn't count and the jets got to kick it again which took us 13 - 13 into O.T. and then we won there... it was great I was sick and dying, but I stayed up to watch that part haha.
** In other football news wtf is up with the officially voted "worst team in the nfl" beating the officially voted "best team in the nfl"??? and not even a good defense game 34-14 Rams beat the Cowboys... come on people.. what is really going on? Not only is our economic status in the world just chaotic, now football?? no say it isn't sooo.. haha I have no words for this really I'm still shocked... so much for NFL sports announcers voting on NFL teams... hahaha
Monday, October 20, 2008
Football Update
Posted by Felicia at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment