So I was watchin tv and this McDonald's commercial came on with a little girl and her dad. He is shavin his head and she's like "daddy why do you do that" and he says "because it makes your mommy happy" and then she said something like "why do you bring mommy flowers" and he says "bacause it makes mommy happy" and she says "daddy what makes you happy" and he says "making Mommy and you happy"... now are we fools to believe there is a man out there that would seriously get happiness out of making another happy??? Because honestly, now a days, people make it sound like we are fooling ourselves to believe that is outthere... ok ok I get the whole, you can't make someone else happy unless you are happy.. but if you are trying to make yourself happy, and what makes you happy is to make another happy how does that work?? lol. and why is it ok for a man to do things to soley make his significant happy, but if a female like myself attempt to do that, we are simply revolving our world around our man and shouldn't do that, should focus on ourselves.. that's a double standard and a little sexist I think.. but I saw that commercial and felt it is true there are some out there, I don't care what people think...
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment