Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

When My Own Words Don't Work ...

I never ever cheated, I never ever lied, So you can stop asking, asking my why, why I never left you, and why I kept it real, and why I’m still lovin you. You should’ve known better than to think I would leave, You should’ve know better than to doubt me, It don’t matter if you’re up, matter if you’re down, either way I’m gonna be around, You should’ve known that I would stay by your side, YOU SHOULD’VE KNOWN YOUR GIRL WAS GONNA RIDE OR DIE

-“Should’ve Known Better” – Monica


These wounds won’t seem to heal, this pain is just too real, there’s just too much that time cannot erase, when you cried I’d wipe away all of your tears, when you’d scream I’d fight away all of your fears, and I held your hand through all of these years, but you still have me… all of me

-“My Immortal” – Evanescence

I can’t take it any longer, thought that we were stronger, all we did was linger, you slipped through my fingers. Don’t know what to do now, all that’s left is goodbye now. I hate this part right here, I hate this part right here, I just can’t take these tears, I hate this part right here.

-“I Hate this Part Right Here” – Pussycat Dolls

Thought I couldn’t live without you, It’s gonna hurt when it heals too, It’ll all get better in time, even though I really love you, I’m gonna smile cause I deserve to, It’ll all get better in time. I couldn’t turn on the TV with out something there to remind me, Was it all that easy, to just put aside your feelings? Boy if you didn’t notice you mean everything… it’ll all get better in time.

-“Better in Time” – Leona Lewis

Hell no, you say you don’t want it no more, Hell no, you say you can’t give me what I want, Hell no, how you just gonna leave, When I stayed with you through hard times and your lies? How could you leave me when you see me desperately in need of what we had before? How could you leave home, I cried so many times but never did it cross my mind to think to let it go, how could you leave. I mean maybe I could see if we’ve never been thru shit before, but we’ve been down this road. Now I need you, wanna laugh, wanna stand, wanna get just one more chance to see you, all my friends say just let that end, but I breathe you. I never in a million years thought this would be me, I’m trapped in love with somebody that no longer thinks I’m somebody special… Hell no

-“ Hell No” – Monica

It could all be so simple, but you’d rather make it hard, loving you is like a battle, and we both end up with scars, tell me, who I have to be to get some reciprocity. NO one loves you more than me, and no one ever will. No matter how I think we grow, You always seem to let me know, it aint working, As painful as this thing has been I just can’t be with no one else.. See I know what we got to do, you let go and I’ll let go too cause no one’s hurt me more than you, and no one ever will…

-“Ex Factor” – Lauryn Hill


You were all the things I thought I knew, and I thought I could be, you were everything that I wanted, we were meant to be, supposed to be.. but we lost it.. all of our memories so close to me, just faded way, all this time you were pretending, so much for my happy ending.

“My Happy Ending” – Avril Lavigne


I wanted you right here with me, but I have no choice you’ve got to leave, cuz my heart is breakin with ever word I’m sayin, I gave up on everything I had on something that just wouldn’t last, but I refuse to cry, no tears will fall from these eyes.. I know about her, and I wonder how I bought all the lies? You said that you would treat me right, but you were lying all that time.

-“Leave” – Jojo

Just go on your way, go ahead and do your thing now, and there’s no more to explain to me ya know, I know ya game, I’m not feelin what you do. Stop playing, you’ve been gaming, I gotta leave you alone, cuz I’m good, holding down my spot, and I’m good, reppin the girls on the block, and I’m good, I got this thing on lock, so with out me you’ll be fine right?

-“All I Have” – J Lo ft. LL Cool J


To just act like we never were? To come around and not show hurt? How dare we greet by shaking hands, just months ago you were my man. Verbally we agreed it was over and we were through, I’m trying to compose myself, but I just can’t get over you. We can’t be friends.

-“We Can’t Be Friends” – Deborah Cox ft R.L.

My last tear just fell from my eyes, told myself that I wasn’t going to cry no more, you did what you did, it is what it is, and that’s why I walked out the door, moved on with my life, but not really, spent too much time wondering how could you, you this to us while we were in love, I guess I was thinking too much. I was thinking that the sex had you locked, you never could get enough cause I kept it hot, I listen to you tell me your dreams and your fears, I even wiped you tears, I was there and this is why this is hurting me… why her? Why her? Did I get on your nerves? Did I give you too much that you couldn’t handle my love? Why her? Why her? Tell me was she worth it, to make you put her first and deceive me? Maybe if you would of told me you weren’t happy, you weren’t satisfied, we could of worked it out, we could of tried, but you didn’t say nothing, all along fakin it in frontin why?

-“Why Her” - Monica

0 comments: