Sorry I forgot to write yesterday it was really a hetic day. Had a doctors appointment, busy at work, and it was the official "this is it" day. ugh! but I'm pullin thru, don't know how.. but slowly this is gettin easier, it has sunk in that we are no longer together and he has told me he is set in his way and this is what he wants. I know him, and i know when he is set in his way there is pretty much nothing i can do or say to change it... that hurts but i kno he is like that. so about the song, well it is tru no one has the power to hurt you like the one you love. But I only have myself to blame and if i continue to live this way it won't be great, so i gotta get it together. i gotta heal my heart and heal myself. It was a shot to my heart without breaking my skin... things about me might seem ugly to those around, the issues i have within have torn my life apart and its an ugly thing... but some day this ugly duckling will grow to be a beautiful swan.. just gotta get it together*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment