Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good Bye

wow 3 post in one day, haven't done that in who knows how long. just when things were starting to be ok, anger and pride have to get in the way. Well you said to delete you, lose contact, and stop contacting them. I'll make sure to get my facts straight as long as you do the same. I'm sorry for hurting you in any way if i did, i know you tell me "whatever" like it doesn't bother you, but i never meant to cause you any harm. Those weren't my intentions. I wish nothing but the best for you. I was upset & lashed out at you when I shouldn't have, I was wrong, i apologize. there are no excuses, i was hurt & upset and instead of handling my emotions I .. wel.. i didn't, i didn't handle my emotions. so i guess this is good bye, you said good bye (not in those words tho) and i don't know if you said it out of anger or hurt cuz it seemed sincere, so take care, good bye, i love you. and again I'm sorry & wish you the best

0 comments: