Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Friday the 13th

well Friday the 13th of March 2009 is going down in my book... haha I swear I haven't cried that hard since..... shoot I don't even remember. I was suppose to go out but had to call and cancel lol my appearance was no were near "going outside" status haha.. my heart was not only broken, but stomped on lol... but... I found out you can love someone unconditionally... see people usually are like "if she wasn't so jealous I would love her" or "I don't love her anymore because she lied to me"... see you are giving conditions.. only under a certain condition you will love or not love some one.. and that is not true love... it's when someone can hurt you like you've never been hurt before, lie to you, be the opposite of what you would like for them to be, but still... at the end of the day... you love them.. and I do... Unconditional love does indeed exist...

0 comments: