Last night went to a Babyface concert I had sooo much fun, it trully was a great concert. I would pay to see it again... It was crazy because I've been hangin out lately actually doing stuff & I was thinking like if I was in a relationship right now I would have passed up this great concert because I would only want to go with one person & that person wouldn't wanna go... then it was like how much stuff fun stuff have I been giving up because of my situation... I realized it was a lot... and at the end of it all - I thought... I would do it all over again if I had too, because missing out on a concert so that I could chill with the person I loved was not a mind boggling decision for me, i always know where i wanted to be.... I love babyface, I've loved his music for a long time... as he sang more and more songs I felt "how crazy is this, i'm here with a bunch of people, but still one person comes to mind" drivin home thinkin of the lyrics, music, & fun time I knew how I would have to end the night... by callin that person . . . so you might think "ahhh she's moving on & going out yes"... well honestly yes, i am moving on with my life - not necessarily the next guy - just life, thats what they wanted... yes i am going out more cuz i can't sit at home and mope it aint gna get me anywhere, but the music i heard wasn't the mushy romance love songs.. I heard the ones below - "what if we were wrong about eachother, what if we were truly meant to be" - "when can I see you again, when can my heart beat again" - and - "I just keep thinking about the love that we had".... so that was the wrap up. Still had a great time yesterday, drinks, dinner, gambling, concert, & even stopped by the club real quick haha all gettin home by 11 lol.
-------------------------------------------------
on another note, this weekend is cra-zeee hectic.. today is the March madness concert with lil john & baby bash etc... after is Dee's bday at some club in Upland. Tomorrow doctor's appointment, lunch with Ricky for his bday, visit nana in the hospital, visit Dad, Meet up with the guys for a welcome back bash for Danny who just got back from Afghanistan. Sunday - Church (not sure what mass depends on when i get up lol) visit with mom & kids then dinner with friends... ugh! busy busy busy anywho hit you up next week to let you know how everything went =) have a good weekend
Friday, March 20, 2009
Tis' Tis
Posted by Felicia at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment