Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Focusing on Me

let me start out by saying this weekend was a blast.. the most fun I have had in a while. I went to the club with Mika (Larry's sis) and her friends. I picked her up and we drove to her friends all the while laughing and dancing in the car haha, we got to her friends and they weren't ready so we drove around, went to the bank and then met up with them and drove to the club. It was fun dancing and hanging out and stuff.. just gettin out the house. then Mika came back to my spot, we got in our P.J's grabed sum grub and chilled and tlkd and watched movies. She stayed the night and Sunday I took her home. It was good to get out for her and me, we weren't like crazy at the club or anything we just had fun together haha.

Anywho I also saw my therapist this weekend, we had a lllooooot to talk about. But he made me realize that I am a great girl.. i'm determined, an achiever, caring, with a big heart, and have great things in store for the future.. i just have some flaws (like everyone else in the world) nothing to be ashamed of. Things always need improvement because no one is perfect, so i just gotta focus on me and do me. I have to find the core of my issues and work on them, I can't be in a situation where I'm trying to find the core of my previous issues and someone in my life is causing new issues. So that's what ima do, focus on me and not worry about what other people are doing. What is done is done, what is said has been said. I can't make anyone be in love with me, and I can't make myself stay in love with anyone. If it's meant to be it'll be, until then I'm focusing on me and leaving the rest int he Lord's hands

0 comments: