Yesterday, just went to the doctor's to check on my migranes... and then to work I went. That was pretty much it. After work I went over to Brenda's to see Xavier and check on her, he's sooo precious!
I'm an independant woman who knows what she wants in life. I'm supported by a great family and a great Man. I enjoy helping others and love meeting new people. I currently spend most of my time working full-time and going to school full-time for my M.A. in Psychology. I am very determined, ambitious and outgoing a combination that I know will get me far in life...
These are just the thoughts that run through my head. I do not mean to offend any one. This is simply my opinion. Hopefully you'll find something to your interest...
Favorite Quotes
That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
-Romans 10:9
"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me"
-1 Corinthians 13:11
"Every sixty seconds you spend upset, is a minute of happiness you'll never get back"
-Unknown
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Without struggle there is no progress"
-Federick Douglass
"We love others not for who they are, but for how they make us feel."
-Irwin Federman
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"
-FDR
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"
-Martin Luther King Jr
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triump over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
-Nelson Mandela
"Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated"
-Coretta Scott King
"That which does not break you, only makes you stronger"
-Unknown
" Guide me, O Lord, in Your righteousness. On account of my foes, make my way straight before me"
-Psalms 5:7
"Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit. Swerve from evil and do good, seek peace and pursue it."
0 comments:
Post a Comment