Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Monday, November 24, 2008

No Telling Wher Life WIll Take Ya

Hello, well sorry it took so long to write, today has been ca-ray-zee at work. With the holiday schedule we are cramming everything into 3 days... geesh. anywho, this weekend was a rollarcoaster in itself... no seriously... we even went to Disneyland and actually "got on rolarcoasters" haha... We went for Larry's best friend Julians bday it was fun, i'll post pictures another time. But the christmas lights and sno and shows was grrreat I loved it. That was Saturday. Friday we just chilled at home. Sunday we lounged alllll day. We were both really tired...

Things happen in life, in friendships, in relationships, that make you scared, happy, and scared. A rollar coaster of emotions. You questions things, you have doubts, you get reasurred, you have doubt about your reasurrance... right now i'm soooo "i don't know"... that it scares me... about life, love, and my persuit towards happiness... i don't know where this life is gonna take me... i just know where it has me at right now.. and I don't even know how i feel about it.. one minute i'm excited the next i'm scared... ugh a rollarcoaster i sware... just wanted to give you an idea of where I'm at right now. . . i know it's not much and probabley made you feel like "what, idk" haha. thanks for joining me*

1 comments:

njciecerko said...

Hey its me Nancy I've been trying to get a ahold of Corrina and Alize and I lost her num address long time ago since you cancel your myspace have her call me 6233028493