Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gonna Be a Shining Star!

glitter blue star Pictures, Images and Photos
This blog entry is for a specific someone... you should know who you are! I felt a need to dedicate one of my blogs to you because you are that special to me. I'm sooo proud of all that you've done and all that you've become. You are strong, smart, determined, and a deff go getta. You have gone through your bumpy roads, but you didn't let it defeat you. You have continued to shine through and show your skills. Your talent is above and beyond, it is soo real. I couldn't be more proud to say I know you. I know your dreams might feel out of your reach, but they really aren't that far... just know many people believe in you and some day you're gonna be a shinin star!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank u beautiful for all ur support i cant shine with out u helpin me i love u mama thanks=)