Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life Is A Book

I'm the author of my own life, unfortunately I'm writing in pen so I can't erase my mistakes...

I can only learn from them and try not to make the mistakes again. . . sometimes it's hard to turn the page or begin a new chapter, sometimes I can't wait to get to the next page and finish the chapter I'm in. I wish some characters in my book would never leave and some I hope will never come back. I want some characters to never change and some I hope could change. I can't control the other characters, only myself, and my reactions to their change, or my reactions if they don't change...

The story of my life, a book filled with unbelievable tales, a definite page turner, tear-jerker, make you laugh out loud, and feel pain in your heart. It's great for the reader because they can put the book down when ever they need to... sadly for myself I can't put the book down - I have to live it. . .

0 comments: