One of my biggest pepeevs in life is people being fake. I'm one to keep it real. Sometimes, that's one of my best qualities, an other times it's one of my worst qualities. The point is you'll never have to worry about me sugar coating anything because I'm true, and I'm real. I don't regret things in life because i feel you obviously made the choice to do something cuz at that moment you wanted to. Sometimes I'm extremly insecure because I know there are very few people out there that are real. The usually give me some artificial story, or some sort of counterfeit line. I'm tired of it, I want to believe in people and trust they'll do right, but if most people in my life that are "close" to me lied, or decieved me... how can i just trust someone right off the back? It's hard (like most things) but i try. still some times things seem suspect... and make me question who is real and who isn't in my life. I just want people to be straight up. Some say I ask a lot of questions... but thats because I grew up taught that in order to get the full truth you got to ask the right questions... it's a habbit I try to break but still it causes problems from time to time... I dunno just ramblin now, but my point is don't ask a question unless you can handle the truthful answer, i ask a lot of questions cuz all i'm searching for is the truth... "i'm allergic to counterfeit" this is true, i'm tired of the fake bull shit, just be straight up with me and tell the truth, be real, as real as I am to you...
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment