Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Got No Time for Them Haters

This weekend was great! Well besides the fires of coarse, my prayers go out to those that were effected by them. On Friday after work we ran some errands and then watched the Laker Game then just chilled at home. Saturday we went to go pick out my Christmas tree (Yay) I love doing that. We go to an actual Christmas tree farm thing, and it's still growing out the ground. We can go pick it up when ever we like.. I need more supplies though. Then we got some supplies from petco for the babies, and i got a sudden urge to just spend money (that i don't have) got Larry & myself some stuff it was fun. Drove out to Pasadena to check out some glasses for Larry and drove back, watched "Kung-fu Panda" I FREAKEN LOOOOVE this movie.. hehe. And jus drank and chilled. Sunday got up and ate crepes (sooo yummy) and went grocery shopping and just chilled at home watching movies while Larry worked on some designs (my hard working man). We laughed, chilled, went out, took a drive, played with the babies... everything that was needed for a refreshing weekend. ahhh

So my restricted calls seemingly came to a halt after my blog about them, then this weekend I got about 3 restricted calls sporadically but I'm like "ehh" i was having a great time with my man I aint got no time for them haters...

0 comments: