Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Friday, February 6, 2009

I Got My Own

I got my own, really feeling that remix with Jamie Foxx "She Got Her Own" because that's the type of woman I am. Many men would be grateful to have one like me. I do for me, and get mine on my own. Got my first ride when I was 16. Been working since I was 11. Got my second car at 21 got my own place at 23 and put myself through School. When I graduated I got accepted to so many university's. And that was me applying and pushing myself. I got my AA and got a good job which I have moved up in 5 times and am the Director of my own department. I love having my man, but he knows that i don't "need" him. I handle my bills and ish on my own. Mommy & daddy don't help me. Sister didn't hand down nothing to me.. i refuse to borrow money from any of them. I get by and so many times I've taken my man out to dinner, even bought him roses and had em delivered to his house. haha that was classic. I can stand on my own two feet, of coarse it is nice to have someone by my side, but i know i'll have the finer things in life regardless. I got my own. I love the people that have supported me along the way and thank them. I've just always been independent and aggressive in getting what i want and getting it done. I'm glad and proud to be one of those women.

0 comments: