Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Be Optimistic

So much is going on right now... ugh, why can't life be a calm steady lake... instead it has to be like ragging rapids, crashing ocean waves? But you have to be optimistic and look on the bright side... my dad's two weeks are up on Friday, what do I do, of coarse by now he's come up with news that he won't have a place to go to... but I just don't feel right having him there, it makes things akward for Larry and I, and my bills are higher than usual. I know my dad tries not to eat my food up, and not waiste electricity I appreciate that, he cleans house and does his part. The fact is, I just don't have the money to take care of another individual. My income is for ONE not two. I just want to do right. but what is right? ugh! I dunno. On the brighter side, it's nice to come home to dinner cooked and ready for me, the house cleaned, and the puppies have someone to play with all day....
I start kickboxing class today, I'm a little scared because my ass has gained soo much weight, I know this is gonna kill me. But i'm excited to see what a month of kickboxing will do for me (lets keep our fingers crossed haha)
Have been getting close with Larry's sister. I love it, it's like having that sister I never had... sometimes, i feel like i'm walking on egg shells, like i have to watch my steps, i don't want to be too pushy or like "trying to hard" i'm a very aggressive person, so "getting to know someone" is hard for me... i like wanna know everything right away.. baby steps though I kno I kno. I'm just glad that we are on kewl enuff terms that we can email or myspace eachother and everyone knows there is no alterior motive, I'm not tryin to take her away from any friends or anything, just trying to gain a new friend =) I'm not thinkin she's being my friend to go talk mess behind my back with other friends, I think she's sincerly interested in being friends (this freakin sounds like a relationship) haha..
The point i'm tryin to make here, is although this rushing crashing ocean of a life is ruff, there is always good to put a smile on my face and make me be optimistic. Thats just the way the cookie crumbless =) All that matters to me is I got Larry by my side to go through the motions, and I'm strong enuff to have lasted this far hehe

0 comments: