Luke 6:38 "Give & it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you."
♥ Many people that know me.. really know me, know that I'm very loyal and I take pride in being a good friend. I will do everything in my power to help you out in your time of need. Even if you didn't help me in my time of need, cuz in the end... I'm the type of person that would still be there for you if you needed me, I won't hold a grudge, I'm just not like that.
I don't do things to get them in return, I just think of how I would want to be treated if I was in that situation, I don't do it because I wanna make sure you remember what I did for you so you can pay me back. I take pride in being like that, often times yes I get taken advantage of, but ultimately at the end of the day, I can go to sleep knowing that I was a good friend, and did everything in my power to stay that way.
whether it took a simple 5 min out of my day, or it took me a whole day, I can rest knowing I did all that I could do... I've had a lot of people, (friends & family) promise to be there for me and then turn thier back on me, or had disagreements, or even just having a "falling out" with them, but if at any moment I saw them in pain, hurt, or in need I would be there to comfort them, help them, or try to fill their need at the drop of a dime.I'm proud of the friend I can be, because I know I'm that "true" kind.
Some might say thats dumb, or I'm doing it to be fake or to hold something over someones head.. but I can go to sleep at night with comfort in my bed,because I know I did it / do it simply because my heart doesn't know otherwise, doesn't know what its like... to leave someone asking for help who is still in need and I don't wanna kno what its like.... cuz that just aint me...
♥ Stay Blessed
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Proud to Be...
Posted by Felicia at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment