So I sent out an email blast to friends and family asking for help for my college tuition, this was very hard for me... seriously, asking for help is not easy, let alone asking for money, but in order to continue my education I knew I had to. Over 300 people have gotten the link to my page and I have received 2 donations... Not that I am not absolutely grateful for those two donations, I just honestly thought with as much support and help I give to others I would have been alerted of more donations. Like all things, it takes time, I am just grateful people are passing the word along and taking time to visit my page, maybe by word of mouth my page will cross the nation hehe.. (hey i can dream) either way, it showed me that when i am in need and it comes to education, I truly am willing to do whatever it takes to further my learning. Hopefully the donations can make a small indent in the loans I will have to take out for skewl later on. Thank you Lord for my friends and family, thank you Lord for all your blessings. =) stay blessed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment