Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Friday, June 11, 2010

FAQ'S

FAQ'S
Have you applied for any loans?
-Yes I have tried applying for different bank loans (tuition loans) however, I had put 2 of my parents cars under my name because their credit wasn't good (with the whole home prices dropping etc etc)

Have you tried applying for a Credit Union Loan?
-No not yet, but I am looking into it, my auto-loan is under my credit union, so I will see how that would work out, as I stated before I don't have bad credit, I just have a lot of credit - a lot of debt (due to the auto loans.)

Do you have good credit?
-Yes, I just have a lot of credit. Prior to my last auto-loan in February, my credit score was 7.3 - I take pride in my credit score, and am usually great at budgeting money - I have no late payments and always pay them on time.

Do you live at home with your parents?
-No, I currently rent an apartment, I have thought about moving back home to save money, however I still have a little over 6 months on my current lease, so that won't be an option for a while.

You live in the Inland Empire but go to school in Orange?
-No, Chapman University has satellite locatins in Ontario, that is where I go. However my graduation ceremony would be at the campus in Orange.

I can't donate money right now but I do know of some companies that give grants and scholarships, would you be interested?
-Absolutely, I am always looking for new scholarships and such, email me the information (by clicking on my email address listed on the contact page)

*** Didn't see your question here? Don't worry, feel free to click on my email address listed on the "contact" page and send me any of the questions you have and I will respond as soon as possible. Or you can click on any of the links (facebook, myspace, twitter, blogger) and connect with me on a social network.

0 comments: