Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Never Before

This is a love I have never had before,
Everyone says that, sure,
But I honestly can say when God sent you my way
He knew he had a plan that he had to put in play.
Love was unexpected for both you and I,
Infact at first we both didn’t want it but…. Love we could not deny.
It fell into our hearts and overwhelmed our lives.
We didn’t want to be apart and the “future” is what we had insight.
I didn’t think this kind of love would be bestowed on me,
I thought it was only in those old fashioned love stories.
But we found each other and have made it last,
Even though we have ruff times you always got my back.
That’s more than I can ask for in any relationship,
I’m a complicated chick,
With a lot of issues inside me,
still you’ve accepted me completely.
When you act like an old grouch and try to push me away,
That’s when I try to love you more and let you know I’m here to stay.
I get on your nerves at times,
and you get on mine,
But that’s what loves about
you know I aint lyin..
Ups and downs,
The rounds and rounds,
The cycles that continue and break,
The habits you change and the ones you just take.
It’s all what you make of it,
If you see it continuing or if you can’t handle it.
You’ve become a part of my inner core,
Somewhere no one’s ever been before…
That means more to me than you’ll ever know
That we are one and won’t let go
I can’t count on a lot of things in life,
I just know I love you very much,
And someday …. Maybe… I’ll be your wife.

© Felicia Alcaraz

0 comments: