Friday I totally forgot to write, I don't even know what happened. haha. After work went home, Larry was watching the Laker game, I cooked some bomb steak and rice-a-roni (larry's fav) we ate dinner then went to my moms and hung out with her. Just the three of us chillin it was great hehe. We went home and chillaxed. Saturday was soo fun. We got up and I took Skyler to go get a check up they said he's doing great. Then we took the puppies to my moms to get their nails cut. Next we were off to the tree farm and picked up my tree grabed some grub and headed home. Decorated my tree and house and drank a little and knocked out. Sunday was a def chilax day. I went grocery shopping and christmas shopping. (a little overboard). Wrapped gifts and watched "Wanted" that movie is soooo dope. That's the weekend (the short version) haha. Today I am soo tired i...must... go... home haha. aight g2g
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment