ahhh how precious it is to be loved by someone. There's nothing more great than to know the person you love loves you right back =) of coarse there will be haters, I mean who wants a guy that no other chicks want?? So all the "wanters" and "haters" can step, you don't stress us. lol. We just laugh at you and how mezmorized you must be by our love that you focus your attention and time on us... We are totally like... FAMOUS.. haha. One day we talk about marriage, the next our future together, the next building a family together... what do you talk about??? I wonder, it's definetly nothing that I listed. Remember we return home to eachother and spend our free time with eachother... where r u during all of this? hmmm... thats right.. nooooo where, sitting at home wishing you had a love like ours hahaha... okay i'm bored with you now I gotta go... Peace
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment