haha, you're probably thinking "no shit" about the title.. but seriously, I was having a convo with the better half this morning, and we've come to terms with life just gets harder and harder lol. My man is soo gifted and talented he has plenty of options for his future, but for a man that has troubles making decisions when he is presented with options this might be hard for him lol. He has to look at it as a blessing not a curse. Plenty of people would love to be in his shoes, don't get it twisted - he appreciates what he's been blessed with, it's just a matter of what to do with it next ya kno... I think everyone goes thru that, I know I do. I'm blessed with the gift of being a good listener and comforting people, everyone comes to talk to me... EVERYONE lol my work office is like a therapy room I'm surprised they haven't bought me a couch hehe... it's just a matter of doing something positive with it, like going to skewl and getting a degree in Psychology... but then when it's "work" will I enjoy it the same or will I dread it.... ugh, life isn't Easy let me tell you hahaha... well that's whats on the brain right now... thinking positive and knowing he'll make the right decision, the right decision is whatever is best for him and will make him happy... gooooo Lareeeeze!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It does suck, sometimes I just go with the flow instead of making decisions. I'm sure he will make the right choice because you have him there to guide him and thats def wasup.
Post a Comment