Hello All. well this weekend was pretty kewl. Larry had to work overtime on Friday night so we had dinner and just chillaxed. Saturday we went shopping then to dinner at Cheescake Factory (yummy) and then to the moives. We saw "4 Christmas's" and something about the earth dieing world ending.. they were both pretty good. 4 Christmas's was hillarious. Sunday I went to my moms and spent time with the kiddies and larry relaxed. Then I went home and just chilled. We watched the Laker game and crashed...
On another note, I have entered back into the world of myspace. It was more just to keep in touch with friends that I have lost along the way. . . I don't want no drama on it or nothing. Just strictly friends and family. and to keep me occupied at work. I'm still working on it, so I haven't sent any request out yet. But I will. Let's keep our fingers crossed hehe
Monday, December 15, 2008
Myspace
Posted by Felicia at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment