I pray for Patience! I do... I just wish it would come soon. lol. I pray for patience with life, love, family, and friends. I love to help people out and lend a helping hand, I pray for the patience for some to take that helping hand. Sometimes people think I have an alterior motive, but if you get to know me, you'll know I just get a joy out of listening to those that need to be heard, and just being there for any one... i love to be needed hehe. On another note, I pray for patience for those that hate on my relationship with Larry. You'd be surprise to know that there are some out there.. booo for them. Larry and I have been together 2 years and 2 months, threw all the haiting and people tryin to interfere... most of them got pushed out of the picture, and some still try to creep their way back in.. but we see beyond you... I pray for patience with these "haters"... they will go away in time... i just have to have patience...
On a lighter note.. Thanksgiving was GRRREAT! Larry's family was soooo great. My family had a few mishaps, but hey it wouldn't be an "alcaraz holiday" with out drama ya dig! Larry really put it down this weekend on being there for me when I needed him. Thanks luv! Mika was suppose to come over and chill I was soo excited, but again a few mishaps took place.. boo! but another time for sure. I got a new birdy, Sky was actin up yo! 4realz... she was biting and I found out she was an older bird not meant to be a pet.. i was scammed???? NO!>. yes! so I traded her in and got a young birdy boy SKYLER haha, and he's great. I love him I do!... aight yo, gotta get back to work ttyl hope you had a good holiday
Monday, December 1, 2008
I Pray For Patience
Posted by Felicia at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment