Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rainy Days

Ever notice how the rain makes you want to just snuggle up at home infront of the fire? The gloomy days... the rain hits against the window slowly dripping down... I love the rain. I despise the drivers that act like it's not raining and drive like 80mph, and then there's the drivers that think because it's raining you have to drive like 30mph ont he fwy.. wtf lol. Ugh! killing the joy of the rain. haha. well Larry's home today, so hopefully I'll get home and get to snuggle in bed watchin a movie or something... Yay! In other news.. the Lakers won last night. The dude from "americas most wanted" finally had his son's case closed which started in 1981. And my puppies were taken to go get spayed today.. i'm soo scared for them. They have to have surgery. Mooh is only 7 months but Lala is 4 yrs old... I hope they're okay... =( I just want to pick them up and snuggle with them too. hehe

0 comments: