It's funny going back to your teenage years, everyone has that one friend that always said they wouldn't fall in love... I wouldn't move in with my significant other, I'll never ditch my friends for my my g.f./b.f. .... then one day they meet that special someone and BOOM! they're moving in together, falling in love, and soon you don't hear from that friend as much any more... When love comes, it comes without warning, and it hits you hard. You do things you said you would never do. You sit there wondering, could it be that great that my friend who swore they'd never do any of these things, have to done them??? You want to be the one to go up to them and say "what the heck man, I thought you said this would never happen?" But some day you'll experience that kind of love that'll make you do things you yourself never thought you'd do. Let's just hope when that time comes, the other person in the realtionship is willing to do those crazy things too.....
Thursday, September 25, 2008
WHEN LOVE REALLY CONQUORS ALL
Posted by Felicia at 1:53 PM
Labels: boyfriend, conquors, crazy, friends, friendships, girlfriend, love, never, relationships, teenage years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well said "Flo Masta" Yea I had one of those friends. And eventhough I have expirienced the same love I still wanted to talk ish to her, oh wait I did. I guess that's just the b**ch in me... : )
you rock my world
the end
Post a Comment