Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Stats.... =(

ugh! well this weekend was really not my weekend on pics...

Here we go:

Falcons vs Panthers final score was 9-24 WOW!... well Delhomme and Smith got their groove back thats forsure...

Browns vs Bengals final score was 20-12 so Carson Palmer didn't have the bloody nose issue I thought he was going to have.. only because like an hour before the freaken game they announced he wouldn't be playing due to a sore elbow... A SORE ELBOW? are you serious... ugh

Broncos vs Chiefs final score was 19-33 come on... the Broncos had it... dang it if the game ended in the 3rd quarter we would have won haha

49ers vs Saints final score was 17-31 finally i was freaken right.. and imagine I had no logic for the score on this game, simply because I don't like the 49ers haha.. (sorry Saul)

Cardinals vs the Jets final score was 35-56 yup, Brett Farve sure did come in handy. He did his duty and his job

Packers vs Buccaneers final score was 21-30 the packers were doing so well but of coarse the Buccaneers dominated in the end.

Vikings vs. Titans final score was 17-30 yay the Vikings lost... (that's all I have to say about that haha)

Bills vs Rams final score was 31-14 .. is this a suprise.. I think not

Redskins vs Cowboys.. final score was 26-24 I was actually wrong in my pick but I don't freakin care.. i despise the Cowboys so this is the one time I was glad that I was wrong haha

Eagles vs the Bears final score was 20-24 well McNabb was sore from his "concused" haha (some reporter said that in the ESPN pregame news... and Larry and I were like "wtf" why couldn't she just say he was sore from his concusion? instead she said "since McNabb was concused".. haha just thought I'd share that with you

Texans vs Jaguars final score 27-30 I gues David garrard can talk the talk and walk the walk huh?

well that was my briefing... I wasn't accurate on my pics this week people.. in fact i got 5 out of 12.. damn... well at least I got my cable hooked up.. and you don't even want to know the ish I had to go thru for that... haha

1 comments:

Millhouse!! said...

i love how u skipped the Raiders coughing up another lead in the 4th quarter