Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Guarantees....

Guarantees

I can’t guarantee no tears
I can’t guarantee no fights
I can’t guarantee stopped fears
Even though I want to with all my might
I can’t guarantee perfection
I can’t guarantee no pain
I CAN guarantee a connection
Which will always remain the same
There are few things I can guarantee you
The most important is unconditional love
I will always remain faithful and true
And you’ll always be the one I’m thinking of
I can guarantee a bond like no other
I can guarantee a warm feeling with in
I can guarantee making up over and over
But only because I can guarantee my love will never end
So please except my guarantees
And allow our relationship to continue
Baby please just look at me
And tell me giving it another try is still in you



© 2008 Felicia

0 comments: