Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Football Predictions

Okay, so we all know I rep the Raiders, just thought I'd give you some feed back on this weekend's game... I am very excited because my cable is finally gettin hooked up this weekend, so I should actually be able to watch some of the games woooo hoo!

Here we Go:

Falcons vs Panthers.... Ima have to go with the Falcons.. mind you both these teams are 2-1 I'm hoping that Michael Turner will actually come in handy this game and be the RB he is known to be. At the same time with the return of the Panthers duo I'm hoping that Delhomme and Smith don't get their "rhythm" back this game, (cause we know they didn't on their last game)

Browns vs Bengals... I will go with Bengals in honor of Bow Wow's battle against the Game.. haha also because even though they are both 0-3 Derek Anderson just isn't what he use to be.. I mean 2 scores and 5 interceptions with in the first 3 games... WOW! Lets just pray Carson Palmer doesn't get another Bloody nose.... it makes the Bengals look weak I think...

Broncos vs Chiefs ... Ima have to go with Broncos soley because thats what my boy represents =)

49ers vs Saints .... gonna have to go with the Saints because I despise the 49ers... haha

Cardinals vs the Jets... well besides my usual, Jets are my new 2nd fav team, Brett Farve is my man, and yes he did roll his ankle last game... it doesn't matter if it was in the 3rd quarter... he was injured damn it... let's just hope they don't get down on the score boards any more than by 14 points "sources" tell me that statistics show Brett can never bring his team back up once they are down by 14 points...

Packers vs Buccaneers, normally I would have to go with the bucks because I love Gruden ever since he coached the Raiders (why did he leave us???) but my boys second team is the Packers (he did that just to go against my Jets) .... so ima say.... Packers (boo)

Vikings vs Titans... ima go with Titans, dont know much of their stats, just know i don't like the vikings haha

Chargers vs Raiders... do I really need to answer that ????

Bills vs Rams.. do I REALLY need to answer that... haha do we really think Rams are gonna win a game, they are officialy voted the NFL's worst team this season... Bills all the way

Redskins vs Cowboys.... well lets see Cowboys are officialy voted NFL's best team of the season thust far.. and although I despise them just as well, everyone has jumped on the band wagon... and Tony Homo is offficially a jack a** in my book... but, I can't be stupid... so Cowboys..

Eagles vs the Bears .. well being that most of the Eagles key players are on the injured list (whats up with that?)... the bears just aren't my team... so McNabb is going to have to do his qb work and make me correct when I go for the Eagles... well they have one 5 of the Last 6 games they played against the bears anyway.. yah last game the Bears won.. but Ima go with the odds..

Texans vs Jaguars well we all know how Texans love to run the ball. So Jaguars just need to stop them haha simple huh? well David Garrard threw out some ish towards the Texans, so if he talks the talk he better be able to walk the walk right? Lets just hope Reggie Williams can get some better receiving yards.. most likely it'll be Marcedes Lewis or Mike Walker that'll be scoring touchdowns this game... so my pick is Jaguars...


*** I will return on Monday to share how right I was.. ( I always love doing that haha)

-------most stats and info in this blog were gathered from msn.foxsports.com

1 comments:

Millhouse!! said...

so im sitting here thinking "damn this girl knows her shit!"....then i read the last line...cheater..=)