Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MLK *WEEK*

One of my ultimate favorite quotes by MKL is "Faith is taking the first step, even if you don't see the whole staircase". I used that quote in my 2011 Chapman graduation speech, it speaks volumes to me, and its validity has proven itself time and time again. I know when u have dreams, goals, & aspirations, they can seem exciting yet frightening all at the same time b/c you don't know how they will turn out if you pursue them, but you can't worry about that... you just gotta try, b/c regardless of the outcome or the things u face ahead, u r still achieving something just by trying ;0) I'm sure MLK hoped for great things but didn't know the outcome. I'm sure he didn't think he'd be as widely respected as he is today, if that isn't motivation 2do something spectacular than i don't know what is hehe. so give it a try, i know u will go far! ;0) Honoring the gr8 MLK. xoxo Stay fresh... stay blessedღ

0 comments: