haha, saw this commercial today on tv for storage units, it showed how most men don't like to give up their old trophies, jerseys, sports memories, school memories, etc and that the women are usually the one to initiate "the change" to either get rid of those items or pack them up and put them in storage.... I started to laugh, because I don't think there is anything that Larry has thats old, that he refuses to give up... instead I have boxes and boxes of stuff from high school that I refuse to give up lol. Old dance uniforms, pictures, year books, diaries, just all kinds of stuff haha.. Not to mention I'm just an overall pack rat, seriously, I have stuff from like elementary still lurking in boxes somewhere haha... hey some people like to hold on to old good memories in their mind.. others like mementos for along the way =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment