Leaders and Loving Supporters »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Taking One 4 the Team

Trying to fight what I feel inside
trying to ignore that this isn't right
Did something I never thought I'd do
I said I did something when I knew it wasn't true

Just wanted to stop all the drama & blame
the stress, heart ached, & pain
Didn't want to cause a gap with the family
When all I ever wanted was for them to love me

Sacrafice my character & my name
by admitting 2 something I didn't do & taking the blame
so that everyone else could sleep @ night
While I toss & turn, trying 2 tell myself it'll be alright

Did it mainly for him because I love him so
Because I couldn't handle having 2let him go
Guilty of a crime I didn't commit
All because she'd rather believe his bullshit

0 comments: