Before I start my day every morning I make sure I thank the Lord for giving me another day and for all his blessings... right now I like to take the time to say a special thank you to the Lord for my car, for my job, and for my apartment... often times we take for granted the things that we are blessed with and don't remember to be thankful for all things... I honestly do not know what I would do if I had a job where I had to work out side.. or even inside but they restrict the AC usage... (i use to work at K Mart and they DO NOT put the AC any lower than like 87 i swear)... And I'm so thank ful to have a car, because to ride a bus, walk, or ride a bike would be unbearable for me. Like most people I complain about my job or the way my car does this or that, but in all reality Im thankful to have them. I could be homeless, with out a job, and no AC to cool me off, I could be out there right now sitting outside the KMART asking for money for water or something, I'm fortunate enuff that the Lord blessed me with all my surroundings, and I want to say thank you, I acknowledge and appreciate all your blessings.
-Love Felicia <3
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Being Thankful...
Posted by Felicia at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment