Due to the Alcaraz temper, my dad called me last week and asked if he could come stay with me. I have to admit at first i wasn't to hype about the idea. Right now, i need positive energy and my father is almost like "poison" in my life. He has played such a role in making my childhood as bad as it was. To have him move in, is a big step, trusting that he'll do good and won't cause stress... But I can't have my dad on the streets. I agreed to let him be there, he says it's only for two weeks.. and being that its now been 5 days, i know i wouldn't be able to stand any longer than 2weeks. It takes away from mine and Larry's privacy and I just don't have the extra money for food, electricity and water... all the extra bills... I know it sounds horrible, but you just don't know everything that man has put me through. Yes family is family and the lord says to forgive, but i will be scared for life with things he's done. I'm really doing him a big favor by letting him stay. I love him of coarse, I just know this isn't good for me, and right now I really got to focus on whats best for me.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment